Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream  » Health  »
  • I found Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream at the grocery store and decided to give it a try
  • I thought that was a good deal since I have paid much more for other hand creams
  • When I used the Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Cream, the first thing that I noticed is that it didn't really have any scent to it
  • It is also the first thing that I consider when deciding if it is a product that I would purchase again
  • I would recommend the product for anyone who is able to stand the greasy feeling that the lotion leaves on the hands

• by Dawn

I am always desperate to find something that will help my dry and cracked hands. They get so dry in the winter time that at times they begin to bleed. I found Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Jelly Cream at the grocery store and decided to give it a try. I paid @2.96 for a 4.5 oz. tube. I thought that was a good deal since I have paid much more for other hand creams. I was a little concerned about the petroleum jelly label though. I didn’t want something as thick as petroleum jelly on my hands. I could only hope that it was a different texture and feel that

the name had suggested.

When I used the Vaseline Deep Moisture Petroleum Cream, the first thing that I noticed is that it didn’t really have any scent to it. That was perfect considering I don’t care much for strong odors. This, in fact was perfect. I get tired of buying lotions and creams with scents that have a perfume smell to them. They make me sneeze too much. It is also the first thing that I consider when deciding if it is a product that I would purchase again.

The cream itself was a little thick. I consider that to be a good thing as well. It wasn’t the same type of ...

• thick as a Petroleum Jelly would be and I was glad for that. It was more of a lotion type thick. That meant that it would last for a long time. I was right about that because I really didn’t have to reapply the cream to my hands all day. So far, this was a great cream for me.

The only thing that I consider a problem is that it was a little greasier feeling than I would have liked to have had. With other parts of the body, this may not have been a bad thing. Since it was for my hands, it was enough to make me think twice

about purchasing this product again. I have to work on the keyboard of my computer all day and when my hands have a greasy feeling, my fingers tend not to work well. Other than that, I probably would have used the product again.

I would not purchase this product again. Although I liked most aspects of it, I was not pleased with the fact that the hand cream felt so greasy on my hands. Other than that it was a great lotion. I would recommend the product for anyone who is able to stand the greasy feeling that the lotion leaves on the hands. It actually did work to heal my hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430091280780230/k2311a0930/9.30.10