John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed that while it lightened all of my hair, it also lightened some strands more than others which gave it a very nice highlighted look
  • I know that it was working not just based on my own opinion, but others noticed it as well
  • I definitely recommend this shampoo to all shades of blondes everywhere who want to degunk their dulling hair and put life back into it

• by slappy

When I was a little girl I had very golden blonde hair. As I got older, it stayed golden blonde to a point but it started to get darker too. With the darkness came a little bit of a duller look. Some people say they like my natural hair color while others say they were too used to the bright golden blonde. I personally prefer the lighter color myself. I didn’t want to constantly have to

dye it or go for highlights as that gets way too expensive and can also damage my hair the more I do it. That’s when I turned to John Frieda’s Sheer Blonde shampoo.

It worked wonders for my hair. It slowly lightened my hair and the dullness was removed for the most part. It wasn’t overdone… it didn’t look bleached; it just looked totally naturally lighter. It got lighter pretty quickly but it wasn’t like it went from ...

• dark to light over the course of a day. It just started to look naturally golden again. I noticed that while it lightened all of my hair, it also lightened some strands more than others which gave it a very nice highlighted look. Again, the highlighted look looked very natural as well.

I know that it was working not just based on my own opinion, but others noticed it as well. One of my coworkers whom I don’t

see on a daily basis stopped by my desk after I was using this shampoo for a few weeks and she said “did you so something different to your hair?” I said that I am using a new shampoo and she said it looks lighter. I was so happy that someone else noticed it! I definitely recommend this shampoo to all shades of blondes everywhere who want to degunk their dulling hair and put life back into it!

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130091280720130/k2311a0930/9.30.10