Las Banderas Mexican Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
904 Baytree Road, Valdosta Ga 31602
  • I love how the restaurant is colorful and fun without being gaudy and flashy
  • Not many places have it any more and when it is present it is definitely something that one should enjoy
  • I go every time that I can and I am never disappointed

• by webgirl40

As I said in my previous reviews, I do not eat Mexican food all that much. It is one of those types of foods that I have to have a taste for to enjoy it. However, when those times do arise I much prefer to go to Las Banderas.

This is restaurant is my favorite Mexican restaurant because of it’s style. It is so brightly colored and has a definite Spanish flare that it is really hard not to enjoy the

restaurant. The walls have a definite abstract art type of theme while all the paintings still use very bright and vibrant colors and designs that one would expect to find in a Spanish theme. I love how the restaurant is colorful and fun without being gaudy and flashy.

The food is absolutely delicious! It is my favorite restaurant to eat at. It is always so perfectly seasoned and cooked. I honestly cannot think of a time when I have had to ...

• send my meal back for poor quality or temperature. I especially love the salsa. It is chunky with a hint of spice that makes it great on their tortilla chips. Their salsa is the perfect addition to any meal.

The staff is very friendly. I have never entered this establishment and heard a nasty word from any of the staff. They are always smiling and laughing with one another and with their customers. It is really refreshing to see a restaurant

with that kind of atmosphere. Not many places have it any more and when it is present it is definitely something that one should enjoy.

I really like this restaurant. They are always busy, but their quality of food and the great atmosphere is why people continue to go there. I would definitely suggest that anyone looking for some great Mexican food and a friendly atmosphere to try Las Banderas. I go every time that I can and I am never disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 730091280710130/k2311a0930/9.30.10