Naturaly Victoria’s Secret Vanilla & Sandalwood Intensive Body Cream
  • I love the way it smells strong like real sandalwood with a very light hint of vanilla to help lighten the scent up a bit so it isn't over powering
  • The other way I like to use this sandalwood body cream is as a hydrating body mask when my skin is super dry
  • I would recommend this body cream to anyone with any type of skin to use if they were looking for a natural body cream in the scent of sandalwood vanilla

• by Soleil Robins

I just got some Naturaly Victoria’s Secret Vanilla & Sandalwood Intensive Body Cream. I really love it. It is super creamy and thick and melts right into my skin and hydrates my skin really well. I love the way it smells strong like real sandalwood with a very light hint of vanilla to help lighten the scent up a bit so it isn’t over powering.

My favorite time to use this body cream is right before I go to bed because it helps soften, hydrates and nourishes my skin while I sleep. In the morning I wake up and my skin is glowing and very silky soft and still has a nice light sandalwood and vanilla scent to it that is very nice to wake up too. The scent is

very peaceful and uplifting at the sametime. The way I use it before I go to bed is by undressing and taking a handful of the body cream and massaging it into my skin from head to toe focusing on the dry spots. Sometimes I use it after a bubble bath because my skin is warm and moist and the body cream really melts right into it a lot better and then I head off to bed. The body cream absorbs well into the skin when you really work it in, but is slighty oily but this feeling doesn’t last long. The body cream is white in color and very creamy in texture like I mentioned.

The other way I like to use this sandalwood body cream is as ...

• a hydrating body mask when my skin is super dry. How I use it this way is by taking a couple handfuls of it and massaging a thick layer onto my skin. I leave the thick creamy body cream on my skin for 10 minutes. Then I either take a towel and wipe the extras off or I rinse off with warm water. After my skin is left really soft and well nourished.

The reason I like this body cream so much is because it contains natural ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, essential oils, shea butter, and sandalwood. This body lotion doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients in it such as parabens which is really nice. I love that this body cream doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all and the

strong scent of it doesn’t bother my allergies like most scented body creams do. I would recommend this body cream to anyone with any type of skin to use if they were looking for a natural body cream in the scent of sandalwood vanilla.

I do think the Naturaly Victoria’s Secret Vanilla & Sandalwood Intensive Body Cream is expensive, but worth it because it does do wonders getting and keeping the skin and body in shape. I will be getting more of this in the future to use because it smells lovely and does keep my skin soft even through the winter months. I would highly recommend this body cream to anyone to try if they were looking for a natural sandalwood body cream to use to help hydrate and protect their skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130091280620130/k2311a0930/9.30.10