Naturally Victoria’s Secret Vanilla & Sandalwood Moisture-rich Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think it is a body care product both men and women cand use
  • The way I like to use this relaxing body wash is by getting into the shower and getting drenched with plenty of warm water to help soften and dampen my skin
  • The price I thought was very affordable for this body wash and I will be getting more of it in the near future

• by Soleil Robins

I recently have been under a lot of stress and decided to get some Naturally Victoria’s Secret Vanilla & Sandalwood Moisture-rich Body Wash. It is really creamy in texture and has a creamy whitish look to it. The scent of the body wash is very relaxing and has a strong sandalwood scent to it with a hint of vanilla to soften it. I think it is a body care product both men and women cand use. I find the body wash very moisturizing and very nouishing to my skin because it contains vitamins and minerals in it that help soften and protect the skin while cleansing it gently.

to help soften and dampen my skin. Then I like to wet a wash cloth and squeeze a quarter size amount of the body wash onto it and lather it up until there are tons of little foamy bubbles. After I like to wash up until I am covered in foamy bubbles and than I rinse off with warm water. The body wash lathers up very well and rinses off well without leaving a soapy residue behind on my skin which is very nice. It is super moisturizing and my skin doesn’t feel dry and tight after I use it. It has even helped add some glow and brightness to my skin.

The other way I like to use this natural sandalwood and vanilla body wash is by taking a half a cup ...

• of it and mixing it with 1 cup of brown sugar to make an exfoliating body scrub. Then I get into the shower and drench my skin wet and take a handful of the scrub I made and massage it into my skin and body from head to toe until I feel my skin is well exfoliated. My skin turns out really soft and silky after using this body wash this way. The scent of this body wash smells so wonderful in the shower and the vanilla tends to come out more when I use it this body wash this way. The scent of this body wash lingers for hours after using this body washes which I really like.

Another reason I really like this body wash is because it is made from

natural ingredients only and is free from parabens and sulfates. Plus I have very sensitive dry skin and this body wash doesn’t irritate it at all. I think people with any type of skin type would be perfectly fine using this body wash unless they are allergic to the ingredients in it.

The Naturally Victoria’s Secret Vanilla & Sandalwood Moisture-rich Body Wash comes in a very easy to squeeze tube that is clear and holds about 7 ounces of body wash almost. The price I thought was very affordable for this body wash and I will be getting more of it in the near future. I do hope those of you who give this body wash a try like the scent of it and the way it cleanses, softens and nourishes your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130091280610130/k2311a0930/9.30.10