Chevy Tahoe LTZ 2007  » Cars  »
  • I don't know a great deal about the mechanics or the engine, but what I do know is that I love my SUV
  • The Tahoe was by far the best choice however
  • The gas mileage is an issue, but probably my only complaint

• by inspired1

This is not your normal car and truck review. This review is for the working mom. This is the vehicle for the mom that needs extra room for the kids, but doesn’t want to be the soccer mom mini van driver. For all the mothers that do not want to sacrifice style for functionality, I give you the Chevy Tahoe LTZ.

My particular model is the 2007, and that is about as technical as this review will get. I don’t know a great deal about the mechanics or the engine, but what I do know is that I love my SUV!! If you want to read the specs, go to the web site.

This review is about what you can expect as an everyday driver.

The Tahoe was not the vehicle I had intended to buy originally. I had my heart set on the Lincoln Navigator, or the Cadillac Escalade. The Navigator paled in comparison in terms of space, and the Escalade was basically the exact same vehicle in terms of space and lay out.

The Tahoe was by far the best choice however. I loved the all leather seating package, easy to clean. The seats are very easy to remove completely in the back row, giving you tons of cargo room. I am rather petite, but I am able to remove these seats with ease. Each ...

• seat has its own air vent and separate (easy to use) controls in the back for the kids.

The gas mileage is an issue, but probably my only complaint. The car has gauges for everything. The good thing is that you can turn off all of the annoying reminders if you prefer not to know how much gas you are burning. This car will tell you everything from the moment your tire pressure is too low on the right side, to how much windshield wiper fluid you have left.

The rear view camera is a great option with this vehicle; it has saved me numerous times. The side mirrors also have sensors that

will automatically fold in if you are about to hit something.

The Tahoe is also great for long rides, as it rides more like a car. The kids love the captain’s seats, and the DVD player in the back. The car seats fit well in the seats, and there is tons of cup holders and storage areas.

I love the heated air chambers in the seat and back support of both the driver’s seat and front passenger. Everything in this car is automatic, and memory can be set for a second driver.

If you are looking for a great family car with 3rd row seating and all the bells and whistles, look no further than the Chevy Tahoe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 930091280580130/k2311a0930/9.30.10