Sharpie Liquid Pencil by Sanford Brands  » Other  »
  • Their latest and greatest is the liquid pencil which I think is really neat
  • Therefore, kids at school who require a number 2 pencil to take tests with can definitely use this pencil
  • In my experience, it is very easy to erase
  • I love this product and recommend it to all pencil users everywhere

• by slappy

The Sharpie Liquid Pencil is a brand new item from Sanford Brands. I work in the office supply industry and therefore work with various vendors throughout the year. Our Sanford rep is always quick to let us know all the new products they come out with and is sure to give us a sample of them. Their latest and greatest is the liquid pencil which I think is really neat.

It’s made from graphite, but is

equal to a number 2 lead. Therefore, kids at school who require a number 2 pencil to take tests with can definitely use this pencil. In my experience, it is very easy to erase. One very important note, however, is that after twenty four hours it becomes permanent. I can do all the erasing I want easily while I am writing, but after twenty four hours there’s no turning back. I think this ...

• feature is kind of cool because if someone is sketching out business plans and they are all done, then the ink can become permanent and the sketcher doesn’t have to worry about the ink smearing during a presentation.

The lead is also much better than a mechanical pencil since it doesn’t break while writing with it. Even the stronger mechanical pencil leads tend to break for someone with a tough hand. This graphite lead will definitely stand

up to a heavy writer. It’s also better than a standard wooden number two pencil because it doesn’t need to be sharpened. When I use this pen, I feel so comfortable with it that i actually feel like I am using a pen. It writes so incredibly smooth that I would never know I am using a pencil if someone didn’t tell me. I love this product and recommend it to all pencil users everywhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1230091280570130/k2311a0930/9.30.10