Biogenic Isopropyl Alcohol  » Cosmetics  »
  • Last Thursday, I went to the grocery at my favorite mall and saw a new (at least for me) alcohol with a built in sprayer
  • Compared to the usual alcohol bottles that I buy, I find this really great, I use it after eating, after touching things or picking stuff off the floor, and even after washing with soap

• by partymama

Last Thursday, I went to the grocery at my favorite mall and saw a new (at least for me) alcohol with a built in sprayer. I have been looking for something like this for months!!! Ever since I saw my officemate using her alcohol which came from the USA! I have anti-bacterial sprays (in different scents) but I have been really searching for an alcohol sprayer.

It says on the bottle

that it is 70% solution, contains glycerol which helps retain skin moisture.

Meaning, your hands won’t get too dry even if you spray all day! That is not an exaggeration if you’re a hypochondriac.

It comes in different sizes but I got the 330 ml bottle.

They even have the smaller size that fits perfectly inside a bag, purse, backpack, diaper bag.

Brought the bottle home and showed my family.

...

• They loved it! The smell is not too strong, I feel clean and fresh and protected after spraying! After 2 days of everyone using it, I had to go back to the grocery and buy more! It is useful at home, in the office, in school and everywhere.

It’s safe for kids.

The bottle is clear, looks sleek and sturdy.

It is priced at php 66, reasonable

enough for 330 ml.

Compared to the usual alcohol bottles that I buy, I find this really great, I use it after eating, after touching things or picking stuff off the floor, and even after washing with soap.

We can never be too sure with germs lying around everywhere, on doorknobs, tables, hand rests, desks, chairs, EVERYWHERE! It is always better to be safe than sorry.

I recommend BIOGENIC ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL.

Biogenic Isopropyl Alcohol

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130091280470130/k2311a0930/9.30.10