Ultra Gain Dish Liquid  » Other  »
  • Well, I like free stuff especially when it’s the chance to get something that I was going to try anyway at no cost to me
  • Cost compared to Other Brands I still had half a bottle of the last dish liquid I had bought but it didn’t hurt to have it stuck under the sink until it ran out

• by green eyed angel

Gain had been advertising for a while that they were coming out with a new dish liquid. One day I received a coupon in the mail for the new Ultra Gain Dish Liquid in an 11 ounce bottle. Well, I like free stuff especially when it’s the chance to get something that I was going to try anyway at no cost to me. I saved my coupon until the day I was able to use it and took it with me

on my regular trip to the store.

Cost compared to Other Brands

I still had half a bottle of the last dish liquid I had bought but it didn’t hurt to have it stuck under the sink until it ran out. The regular cost of the 11 ounce bottle is $1 at the local Fred’s with the larger bottle being approximately $2; with my coupon I simply paid 9 cents sales tax on the bottle which I never noticed when the rest of ...

• my purchases where totaled with it. The actual cost of the bottles seem to be less than other name brands and in line with the generic pricing.

Quality

The scent is rather refreshing it’s not too perfume oriented so you don’t get the feeling that you’ve just done your dishes in a bottle of perfume. The Ultra Gain actually cleans dishes rather well with a small amount of liquid used. There is no need to rewash dishes since they come clean the first

time.

Gentleness

The Ultra Gain is actually rather gentle on the skin. After almost a week there have not been an ill effects to my hands, no redness, dryness or cracking. In fact my hands are still as soft as if I were using another brand that’s specially designed for sensitive skin.

Overall I have to give the new Ultra Gain a 10 and not just because I managed to try it for free but because it’s a high quality yet inexpensive product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1230091280380130/k2311a0930/9.30.10