Accusharp 001 Knife Sharpener  » Housewares  »
  • I bought Accusharp 001 Knife Sharpener for $20 a while back as a gift because other knives at home were old and useless
  • It only takes seconds before the task is done - in fact, the first time I used it, I was impressed by how easy it was
  • The thing I love best about my Accusharp is that you don't need to run it for a long time

• by dainge

I bought Accusharp 001 Knife Sharpener for $20 a while back as a gift because other knives at home were old and useless. I own a lot of knives, around 10 of them, and of various types, in fact. I own cheese knives, bread knives, regular knives, big knives, and thin knives for a variety of purposes. Some of them as mentioned, were old and useless already, so I though instead of throwing them away, I should ‘recycle’ them by sharpening them. So I bought this knife sharpener as a tool to help my old knives get back in shape.

Accusharp

001 Knife Sharpener by Accusharp had a white and blue color combination, weighing 1.6 ounces. It was made by Accusharp, and it was actually a small knife sharpener with a manual on how to use it. The design is a little confusing if you have not used it before, but it was actually easy to use.

The design is made of a handle where you can hold it, and a small curve where you are supposed to place the knife blade between it. To use it, you should just place the knife blade on the table or a flat level surface with the ...

• blade up against the sharpener. Place the blade in between the small curve where there is an opening, and draw it along the blade slowly as it sharpens the blade for you. It only takes seconds before the task is done - in fact, the first time I used it, I was impressed by how easy it was.

In fact, it was user-friendly for everyone including those who were not experienced in using a knife sharpener. You don’t have to be good at sharpening knives. If your knives are very old and has lost its lethal sharpness, you should sharpen it 10

times. Be careful when you strike your finger at the blade for sharpness because the Accusharp does make the knives sharp.

The thing I love best about my Accusharp is that you don’t need to run it for a long time. In fact, it takes no over a few seconds, so I just sharpen my knives fast and in no time. It was not a tedious job – it was just fast and easy to use.

It was also compact in design so you don’t need a large space for it. It is easy to use, inexpensive and very simple. It worked.

Accusharp 001 Knife Sharpener

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330091280350130/k2311a0930/9.30.10