Orange Pickwick Wafobix Creamy Wafers
  • So I bought myself an Orange Pickwick which is a Wafobix Creamy wafer

• by brandobrando

I wanted to taste some wafer biscuits because sometimes at work, I do like to have some snack like bread or biscuits to eat. So I bought myself an Orange Pickwick which is a Wafobix Creamy wafer.

I can say that kids would surely like wafers. Wafobix creamy wafer is just one of the wafers that you should try especially if you like orange flavored wafers. For me, I just got curious since I haven’t

tasted any orange flavored wafer. Most of the time, what I buy was chocolate and strawberry flavored wafer.

Orange Pickwick Wafobix is really something strange for me as a product name. But anyway, the taste and smell of it was really orange. It just tasted sweeter though, but anyway, as I have said, kids would surely enjoy such. But for people at my age, I guess too much sweet will never be appealing. I want ...

• something which is just equal in taste and less in sugar content.

Although I can commend on the crispiness of Orange Pickwick Wafobix creamy wafer, it sure does smell good and mesmerizing. It is best to pair it with any soda drink and fruit juices. I also like to pair it with coffee with cream and tea.

It is made out of wheat flour and with some synthetic flavoring and permitted coloring. I really don’t

like to eat unnatural foods and so I try to limit myself of eating such food which will not benefit me anything. But for me, the totality of the product for me was just fine.

You can avail of this wonderful snack at selected stores and groceries in India for the price of Rs10.00 on their 40g pack. It consists of 4 strips of orange flavored wafers that your kids will surely enjoy eating.

Anurag Gupta says :

Just opened a pack of Pickwick Strawberry Cream Wafers purchased from More superstore, Moments Mall, Kirti Nagar. Ate one wafer and am feeling sick already. Some strong smell of an insecticide or Naphthalene coming from the wafers. Never ever buy one. Couldn’t find anything on their website to lodge a complaint. Wonder when we will get some proper food standards.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730091280320130/k2311a0930/9.30.10