Dune by Dior , Women’s Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like to change my perfume a lot , but I usually keep a bottle of this on hand for a romantic night out
  • I think it is more for women 18 and older
  • I love wearing it , and it makes me feel very sensual

• by Gina Gott

This is a scent that stands out in a crowd and will attract compliments! It is very strong and powerful , but not overpowering. It is a bold perfume for a confident women. Try it out , and you will see what I mean.

This scent is made up of Mandarin , Rose , and Jasmine. It also has Sandalwood , Musk , and Amber in it. There are subtle hints

of Vanilla and Patchouli too. It is a combination of many great smells that create a wonderful , sexy scent that will turn heads.

I like that it stays on all day. You don’t need to put to much on , because it is a very strong scent. I will warn you that this scent will not blend in with your surroundings , it will stand out in a great way.

• This would be a perfect signature scent. I like to change my perfume a lot , but I usually keep a bottle of this on hand for a romantic night out. It is very feminine!

I do wish that this was cheaper and easier to find. I got a bottle from Macy’s and it was $90.00 for a 3.4 oz bottle. It does last a very long time , so it is

worth the money. You are paying for the quality of this product , but I still wish I could find it cheaper.

If you are looking for a romantic oriental scent , then give this one a shot. I think it is more for women 18 and older. It makes a great night perfume too. I love wearing it , and it makes me feel very sensual. It is a very unique scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5630091280300130/k2311a0930/9.30.10