Cleen Ethyl Alcohol - 70% Antiseptic Solution  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried using different brand of alcohol but I like the most is the Cleene Ethyl Alcohol
  • I bought 500 ml for home and office use while I bought 60ml that is handy when I went out
  • It is the best disinfectant because of its 70% solution antiseptic content
  • I highly recommend the Cleene Ethyl Alcohol for all mothers like me

• by janron29

I have tried using different brand of alcohol but I like the most is the Cleene Ethyl Alcohol. Other alcohols have strong scents and leave the skin dry. Cleene alcohol has a mild scent just like cologne. It is 70% solution antiseptic solution.

Our whole family uses this alcohol for more than five years already. The fragrance is very mild. I even use this alcohol for my baby.

I have a migraine and strong scents can easily

cause a headache that turns into a migraine. I use Cleene ethyl alcohol as my perfume. It is a part of my cosmetics.

I carry it on my bag wherever I go. I bought 500 ml for home and office use while I bought 60ml that is handy when I went out. It is cheaper if we compare the price with other alcohol.

Instead of using hand sanitizer, use Cleene alcohol instead. It is more effective in ...

• killing germs and much lower in price. It has also a moisturizing effect that cannot dry the skin.

It gives me a clean feeling every time I use this alcohol and the smell is so refreshing. After using the Cleene alcohol, there is no alcohol scent that left the hand. I also use this alcohol for massage.

My husband loves its cooling effect and its scent. He even introduces this alcohol to his friends. Not all stores

are selling the Cleene Ethyl Alcohol, maybe because the brand is not known.

I don’t see any advertisements on this alcohol. I usually bought it at Mercury Drug Pharmacy, near in our place. Cleene alcohol can be directly applied to the skin or by using cotton or gauze.

It is the best disinfectant because of its 70% solution antiseptic content. I highly recommend the Cleene Ethyl Alcohol for all mothers like me. It is wise spending because of its lower price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130091280270130/k2311a0930/9.30.10