Weleda Calendula Baby Cream  » Baby care  »
  • I tried it the very first night after his bath and immediately noticed that when I sqeezed it an oil came out first then the cream

• by str8_up_cutie83

Let me first start by saying that I am a mother of two toddlers, both of which have eczema. My oldest has a very mild form that only appears when triggered. However my youngest has a more severe form. I tried almost every product under sun to give him some relief.

His skin was read and itchy and

patchy. I purchased Weleda Calendula Baby Cream after a friend recommended it. It was pretty expensive for a very small size. It came to be $10.32 for a 4 oz. squeeze tube.

I tried it the very first night after his bath and immediately noticed that when I sqeezed it an oil came out first then the cream. I understand that the product is all natural but it created a big mess on the bed. The cream is very thick and takes alot rubbing before it stars to absorb into the skin. Once absorbed his skin stayed moist all day, which is a definite plus.

The smell on the other hand was really bad. The first ...

• Weleda Calendula Baby Cream
      time he used it his dad said he smelled like chicken or freon. I was not a fan of the smell at all and neither were the rest of my family. The smell took some getting used to.

After about the third day of use I noticed his eczema was clearly up very quickly and he was no

longer itchy. The area on his chest that was the worst had completely cleared up and the spots on his face were going away to.

So the smell was something that I could deal with since the product was very good in relieving his eczema itching and redness. It they made the product a little thinner it would be even better.

Weleda Calendula Baby Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5430091280151230/k2311a0930/9.30.10