Clear Eyes Maximum Eye Drops  » Health  »
  • I decided to try Clear Eyes Maximum Eye Drops to see if that would help relieve my eyes
  • I would recommend anyone who gets dry eyes either on occasion or all the time

• by Dawn

Every now and then, my eyes get very itchy and irritated. It is usually during allergy season and it doesn’t feel good. I decided to try Clear Eyes Maximum Eye Drops to see if that would help relieve my eyes. I purchased the Clear Eyes Eye Drops from Walmart for $5.32 for a two pack. It was a very reasonable price when you compare it to other eye drops. I was just hoping that it would work to clear my eyes.

I used

the Clear Eyes eye drops when allergy season hit hard. My eyes were so dried out and all I could do was rub them. That seemed to make the eyes even itchier and drier. When I put the Clear Eyes in, my eyes immediately felt better. I was so happy to have eyes that weren’t itchy and red from the allergies. My eyes felt as though I was crying at first. The drops dripped down my face but that cleared up after a few seconds and my eyes were no longer red and itchy.

I would purchase Clear Eyes again, however, I also like Visine as well. They both seemed to do the same thing so there was nothing that would make me buy one over the other. If you already use one and like it, you should stick with it. You aren’t likely to see any difference in it either. In any case, once my eyes were cleared up, the redness went away as ...

• Clear Eyes Maximum Eye Drops
      well. That means I not only feel better, I look better too. That is well worth the little bit of money that I spent on Clear Eyes eye drops.

I would recommend anyone who gets dry eyes either on occasion or all the time. It is a great way to make your eyes feel much better. Your red eyes will soon be back to the right color and you will be able to see what you need to see without having to

squint. That is hard on the eyes anyway. When your eyes are irritated, it keeps you from doing anything else. You should also talk to your doctor to find out if he/she can give you medication to help with your allergies. If you get medication for the allergies, you probably won’t have to worry about buying anything else. If it isn’t allergies causing the dry, itchy eyes, then the Clear Eyes will still be necessary in order to get your eyes back to normal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429091280040930/k2311a0929/9.29.10