TokiDoki In Vaggio Travel Dryer  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was one of the smallest hair dryers that I was able to find and it only cost me about fifty dollars so I decided to go for it
  • Even though many hotels provide a hair dryer, I decided that I wanted to get my own so that I could be sure that what I use even on the road is high quality and non-damaging for my hair
  • It is a very compact hair dryer which I love because I never have very much space in my carryon for more than a few small essential items
  • I really love that whoever made this hair dryer used very smart design principles
  • I really did need something that would travel well and this is definitely it

• by Intensify

I travel pretty often so I am always having to deal with the fact that if you do not pack light, you end up paying the airlines a lot of money. This means that even though I want to travel with all of my hair and makeup products, I have to make some sacrifices. I have a pretty large hair and makeup tool collection, but when I travel, I have to think small. That is why I recently purchased the TokiDoki In Vaggio Travel Dryer. It was one of the smallest hair dryers that I was able to find and it only cost me about fifty dollars so I

decided to go for it. Even though many hotels provide a hair dryer, I decided that I wanted to get my own so that I could be sure that what I use even on the road is high quality and non-damaging for my hair.

The absolute coolest thing about the TokiDoki In Vaggio Travel Dryer is the packaging. This is the cutest hair dryer that I have ever seen in my life. Not only is it pink, but it also has this adorable cartoon detailing all over that is pretty typical of the TokiDoki brand. It is a very unique product. This hair dryer also comes in white, but I ...

• decided that I liked the hot pink version a lot more. It is a very compact hair dryer which I love because I never have very much space in my carryon for more than a few small essential items.

I love what the TokiDoki In Vaggio Travel Dryer does for my hair. As far as hair dryers go, it does a great job of getting my hair dry quickly without damaging it. It delivers just the right amount of heat so that I don’t end up with damaged ends due to overheating. I really love that whoever made this hair dryer used very smart design principles. They seemed to think

of everything! It has this built in heat sensor that will automatically turn the hair dryer off if it is ever in danger of overheating. I also like that it has two voltage capabilities so that it can be used internationally as well as domestically. I can literally travel anywhere with this hair dryer and still be okay.

Overall, I would have to give the TokiDoki In Vaggio Travel Dryer a rating of an 8 out of 10. It is really good as far as heat styling hair tools go and it is also so compact. I really did need something that would travel well and this is definitely it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129091280000930/k2311a0929/9.29.10