Our Family Garlic Dinner Rolls
2.5
  • I decided to order a pizza Friday night and, because garlic bread from Pizza Hut is a bit too much, I decided to just pick some up from the store instead
  • The problem I think is they just weren’t really suited for the meal we were having
  • In other words, I would still suggest these, but I would recommend being a bit picky about what you eat them with

• by Review Vigilante

I decided to order a pizza Friday night and, because garlic bread from Pizza Hut is a bit too much, I decided to just pick some up from the store instead. While at the store, I saw a box of Our Family Garlic Dinner Rolls.

I figured it was something a bit different than the traditional garlic bread and decided to buy those instead.

After trying them, I kind of wish I would

have just gotten the garlic bread.

The rolls weren’t terrible and were very easy to make.

I just had to pop them in our toaster oven for a few minutes and they came out hot, soft and moist.

And, I couldn’t complain about the price since it was less than I intended on spending.

The problem I think is they just weren’t really suited for the meal we were having.

I just don’t ...

• think they really should have been classified as garlic dinner rolls because I just could not taste much in terms of garlic.

If anything, they were regular dinner rolls with a couple seasonings thrown on them but nothing that would make them stand apart from any other dinner roll we have purchased in the past.

Because of this, if given another opportunity, I think I would consider giving these rolls a second chance.

As I said before, they weren’t a good compliment to pizza because they really weren’t anything that had much in terms of garlic or would be mistaken for garlic bread.

But, as a compliment to something else, like soup or some sort of meat, I think it is a product that might be worth the money.

In other words, I would still suggest these, but I would recommend being a bit picky about what you eat them with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729091279790930/k2311a0929/9.29.10