Victoria’s Secret Secret Charm Refreshing Body Mist
  • When I got to Criselda's, I found out that they carried both Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works colognes for 350 apiece
  • What I like about the fragrance is that it's not too serious and it matches my personality--casual and easy going
  • The scent is a bit trite though so I don't think it's appropriate to wear on special occasions or when you want to impress someone
  • I think a lot of people will appreciate the scent of Secret Charm if only they give it a try

• by thequickbrownfox

I was in Greenhills Shopping Center looking for a gift for my friend when I remembered she told me that she wanted a bottle of Victoria’s Secret cologne. Since Victoria’s Secret had a lot of variants and my friend did not specify what variant she wanted, I took it to mean that the choice would be up to me. I assumed that she trusted my choice and that whatever I choose would be fine with her. In any case, there were so many shops to choose from but because I have already bought from Criselda’s, I specifically sought out the shop even if it was located in the 3rd floor and there were several Px goods boutiques that sold perfumes along the way.

When I got to

Criselda’s, I found out that they carried both Victoria’s Secret and Bath and Body Works colognes for 350 apiece. I was told however that I could buy three for 1000 pesos. The difference of 50 pesos is not much but what the heck, I figured I could use another cologne and keep a bottle to give away this Christmas. Anyway, I asked the sales attendant for a recommendation as I was looking for the variants with the lightest and freshest fragrances. After smelling and sniffing a dozen products, I got for myself a bottle of Victoria’s Secret Body Mist in Secret Charm.

According to its label, Victoria’s Secret in Secret Charm is a refreshing body mist that contains honeysuckle, gala apple and stephanotis. I am already familiar with ...

• the scents of honeysuckle and gala apple but I have never heard of Stephanotis before, let alone smell it. Out of the dozen variants I have tried in the store however, Secret Charm is the probably lightest and most refreshing by far. The scent is fruity and possesses a sweetness to it but it is not too sweet that it gives me a headache. What I like about the fragrance is that it’s not too serious and it matches my personality–casual and easy going.

Since Victoria’s Secret in Secret Charm is a mere body mist, its fragrance does not last long. Constant re-application is necessary especially if you want to smell of it throughout the day. On the other hand, this isn’t too bad especially since the

bottle it came in is big enough to last months even with constant spraying. A bottle contains 250ml and considering its size, for me its price of 350php is already a bargain.

I have always liked Victoria’s Secret fragrances and it is a great everyday scent especially if you want to smell good while staying at home. The scent is a bit trite though so I don’t think it’s appropriate to wear on special occasions or when you want to impress someone. Nevertheless, I like Secret Charm but it’s too soon to tell whether I would want to buy another bottle of it since I just bought one. I think a lot of people will appreciate the scent of Secret Charm if only they give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5629091279760930/k2311a0929/9.29.10