Vtech Double Handset Cordless Phone  » Electronics  »
  • I think that the reason why I bought the Vtech Double Handset Cordless Phone is because It offered a little bit more flexibility when it came to making phone calls
  • This phone cost me $70, so I was thrown off by the fact that I was only able to tlak for a n hour
  • I like the auto talk feature but I like the any key answer feature even more
  • Recommend it to anyone needed a new cordless phone

• by ginia

I’ve never been a real fan of cordless phones because a lot of the times we end up losing them. They either find their way into one of my kids room and or we just mis place them which causes us not to be able to use it. I have gotten used to the whole corded phone because we know exactly where it is. I think that the reason why I bought the Vtech Double Handset Cordless Phone is because It offered a little bit more flexibility when it came to making phone calls. I also like that it came with two different hand sets, so just in case we ended up misplacing one hand set we could just grab the other one until we found the misplaced one.

The only thing that I really didn’t like about this cordless handset was that it

only allowed me to talk on it for a full hour. Even when I charged it for half of the day and maybe even the entire night, I still wasn’t able to talk longer than an hour. My last cordless phone had more stability than that I didn’t pay nearly as much as I did for this. This phone cost me $70, so I was thrown off by the fact that I was only able to tlak for a n hour.

Outside of that minor complaint I can’t say that there was anything else I had to complain about. I will say that the reception gets a little thrown off from time to time. It depends on where I’m located and where I walk to. I can’t walk to far outside my house and expect to get a clear signal. That is ...

• another thing I Wasn’t all that used to. I expect to at least reach my drive way without hearing static.

The phones are pretty decent in size and weight. They are light weight and the controls and buttons are easily found. I don’t have issues when looking for them and or pressing them. I like the auto talk feature but I like the any key answer feature even more. It acts more like a cell phone than anything else. I think that is what I enjoy the most about it. It feels less like a house phone and more like a mobile phone. My husband says it’s odd for me to feel that way but it is what it is.

If I wanted to I could add more than 2 handsets to this set. I can add at least 12 if I wanted to which

gives it a nice amount of flexibility. I have yet to invest the time to do so because I don’t understand what anyone would need with 12 handsets. But I’m sure if there comes a time, then I will make sure to utilize the feature.

There is a base speaker phone and a handset speakerphone. I haven’t used the handset speaker phone because I figure if I wanted to use the speaker phone, hands free I would just use the base. The base sounds decent, there is a volume feature where I can turn up the volume as I please. It’s pretty clear and concise in how it functions.

I have had this handset cordless phone for almost a year and it’s still going. It works perfectly fine and price wise it’s in a comfortable margin. Recommend it to anyone needed a new cordless phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629091279670930/k2311a0929/9.29.10