Body Shop Aloe Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • The foremost thing I like about this body moisturizer is its excellent moisturizing effect
  • With this product, you will never experience dry skin

• by dimples15

I have used Body Shop’s Aloe Body Butter to substitute my body lotion last summer and even up to today. I disregard moisturizing my body, my hands, my back, legs and even my butt until I realized that it was getting dry by the minute. Since then I have used body lotions but it was not very good in prolonging the moisturizing effect that I was hoping. I sometimes would look into the ability of the lotion to create a moisture-locking benefit in the skin. One

of the most well-known moisturizing ingredient is aloe vera.

The foremost thing I like about this body moisturizer is its excellent moisturizing effect. When I use a body lotion, I want it to not just make my skin soft and supple but also moisturize it until evening. There is that different effect I got from my previous brand because it was a milk whitening lotion. I really thought that it has superior moisturizing contents because it has milk. But what I observed on my skin is ...

• the dryness and chapping of my fingers whenever I use it. I did not like how limited and short the effect as regards moisturizing. With Body Shop, the texture of my skin was improved with no drying and chapping.

One of the things that prevent chapping in the skin is the aloe vera contents. This particular ingredient has a soothing effect that heals and coats the skin with moisture. There is really an impressive transformation of my skin. It feels soft, supple and young. With my

old brand it is rough by the time the lotion evaporates. Another thing, there is a different formula with this moisturizer. It feels like real butter but less sticky. It is very good to use this during summer or extreme cold weather. Your skin after several hours will achieve that softness which feels like baby’s skin.

I have two things that I like about this body butter–its exceptional hydrating capacity and the healing properties of Aloe Vera. With this product, you will never experience dry skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129091279650930/k2311a0929/9.29.10