Klondike Bar - The Original  » Food  »
  • I like to have one though because they are moderately sweet and tasty, and since they're good and cold, they taste extra good during the steamy summer
  • Still, I feel that the original Klondike bars are among the best out of all the flavors the company has come up with, and that's why I'm rating this product a 10

• by CirclingCanvas

“The Original” is the name of the flavor of the Klondike bar that consists of nothing more than vanilla and chocolate. For me, this flavor remains of my favorites, despite there being so many different Klondike bars available for purchase nowadays.

I’m more partial to this flavor because I’m a person that really likes both vanilla and chocolate, and this Klondike bar has both of those flavors in decent quantities and both flavors are above-average in quality.

The Klondike bar itself is sort of squarish and fits nicely in the palm

of my hand.

I feel that Klondike bars are a good size because they really hit the spot after a meal.

They aren’t too big, making them an ideal dessert treat, they aren’t heavy, so even if I’m full after eating a large meal, I can still generally enjoy the sweet, flavorful and refreshing treat.

This Klondike bar is a tasty one.

The chocolaty exterior is rich, and although there’s more vanilla ice cream than chocolate, the chocolate flavoring is prominent enough that the vanilla doesn’t wash it out.

I’m able to ...

• enjoy both chocolate and vanilla together, and that’s what makes this ice cream bar one that I look forward to having.

The vanilla ice cream that fills the interior is very pleasant to the taste and there’s a generous amount of vanilla ice cream packed within these Klondike bars.

The vanilla and chocolate flavors are what make this ice cream bar sweet and ideal to have as a dessert.

They’re sweet, but not excessively sweet, which is nice, because if they were too rich, they might prove to be too much

to have on a full stomach.

I like to have one though because they are moderately sweet and tasty, and since they’re good and cold, they taste extra good during the steamy summer.

The Klondike bars come in singles as well as packs, but I find the packs sell at a more reasonable price, even if they are over three dollars a pack.

Still, I feel that the original Klondike bars are among the best out of all the flavors the company has come up with, and that’s why I’m rating this product a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729091279640930/k2311a0929/9.29.10