Alli Weight Loss Starter Kit  » Health  »
0.5
  • I decided to purchase a starter kit for the Alli Weight Loss System
  • It tells you that you still have to have a good diet plan and that you must exercise to get the best results
  • I think that I actually gained weight rather than losing it
  • I don't like to take any kind of medication so that made it an even easier choice
  • I would not recommend this product for anyone

• by Dawn

I had gained a lot of weight and we were getting ready to go on vacation. I needed to find a way to quickly lose a few pounds. I decided to purchase a starter kit for the Alli Weight Loss System. I paid $44.99 for 60 capsules. I have tried other weight loss pills similar to this without good results. I am not sure why I decided that this one would be different. I am ever the hopeful person when it comes to diet pills to help lose weight fast.

I opened the package as soon as I got home. Wanting to be successful at this weight loss plan, I read the directions

from front to back. It tells you that you still have to have a good diet plan and that you must exercise to get the best results. I proceeded to take the weight loss pills and did so for about a week. I think that I actually gained weight rather than losing it. I am not sure how that happened. I was following the plan as it had stated. I decided that the Alli Weight Loss System was not for me and discontinued it. I don’t like to take any kind of medication so that made it an even easier choice. I would just have to go to Florida fat.

I can’t be ...

• sure that the plan wouldn’t have worked if I would have continued with it. It appeared to be working the opposite with me and I wasn’t going to take any chances. I didn’t need any help getting fat. I could do that all on my own. I again vowed off purchasing such weight loss plans because they always end in disaster for me. I would definitely not purchase this product again because it did, for me, the opposite of its intentions. I threw the bottle in the trash and chalked it up as a waste of money.

I would not recommend this product for anyone. I shouldn’t have even tried it. I got

desperate and wanted to lose the weight. That is why most people waste their money on products like this. It is better to find healthy ways to diet. If you still choose to use this weight loss plan, make sure that you talk to yor doctor about it first. Taking any kind of medication without first talking to your doctor can have deadly results. This is especially true if you are already taking other types of medications. Diet and exercise will take the weight off. Most of us aren’t happy with the slow results though. Take it from a diehard. Anything that claims fast weight loss is either extremely unhealthy or doesn’t work at all.

Alli Weight Loss Starter Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429091279630930/k2311a0929/9.29.10