Equate Brand baby wipes  » Baby care  »
  • The Real Cloth type wipes work the best, and are still more affordable than the leading brand
  • The Yield is about 160 wipes, for about half the cost

• by Josh Hatcher
      I’m a baby wipe connosseur. With four kids, I’ve got to be.

My wife and I had twins on our one year wedding anniversary, and we’ve had a couple more since.

That means we’ve got to be picky about wipes, but also picky about price.

Equate Brand Baby Wipes come in

a few different varieties, and I’ll say that the least expensive of them are worthless.

They are slippery, probably because the formula includes a little more mineral oil than necessary.

The “Real Cloth” type wipes work the best, and are still more affordable than the leading brand.

I would encourage anyone ...

• looking for cheap, but good wipes to go with Equate.

I’ve also discovered an alternative to buying wipes that’s even cheaper, though it involves a bit more work.

Making your own baby wipes is not an expensive option.

Necessary supplies: 1 bread knife 1 roll of Bounty absorbent paper towels 2&1/2

cups of water 1 Tablespoon Baby Oil 2 Tablespoons Baby Shampoo 2 Gallon Size Freezer Bags Cut the Roll in half, and pull out the inner cardboard tube.

Place each roll of towels into a freezer bag.

Mix the water, oil, and shampoo, and split it evenly between each bag.

Let the bags sit for a few hours before using.

The Yield is about 160 wipes, for about half the cost.

Equate Brand baby wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541502127960228/k2311a0215/2.15.07