Dial Anti-Bacterial Deodorant Soap Gold  » Health  »
  • I decided against it since I really didn't want to waste money, but I certainly didn't need any air fresheners for the bathroom while I had the Dial in my closet
  • I would recommend Dial Anti-Bacterial Deodorant Soap Gold only for people who don't mind an extremely heavy perfume smell
  • I suggest that if you purchase this soap that you keep it in a plastic bag sealed up tight as my mother had done to pass it on to me

• by Dawn

When I was getting ready to move into my new apartment, my mother gave me some things so that I didn’t have to spend a lot of money for items she already had in her house. Among those items was Dial Anti-Bacterial Deodorant Soap Gold. Although I didn’t pay for the set she gave me of 8 bars, they can be purchased at CVS Pharmacy for $5.69. I couldn’t go wrong on the price since it was free for me so I took them to my apartment with me.

My mother had placed the bars of soap into a plastic bag and sealed it

up tight. I realized why when I opened the bag to put the soap away. The strongest perfume odor came from the bag. It was so bad that I was considering just throwing the soap away. I decided against it since I really didn’t want to waste money, but I certainly didn’t need any air fresheners for the bathroom while I had the Dial in my closet. It’s a shame that it was so strong because otherwise, it was a good soap.

I liked the fact that Dial soap lasted a very long time. I didn’t have to purchase soap for several months ...

• because one bar lasted through many showers. That meant a lot of money savings. I also liked the fact that it was an anti-bacterial soap that would help kill germs. Any little thing that helps kill germs and keep me healthy, I’m on board for. If it had not been for the over kill on the perfume, this likely would have been the soap that I would have chosen as a permanent soap. I can’t deal with strong smells like that. I begin to cough and sneeze around heavy perfumes and therefore this soap couldn’t possibly become my permanent soap.

I would recommend Dial

Anti-Bacterial Deodorant Soap Gold only for people who don’t mind an extremely heavy perfume smell. If you are sensitive to certain smells, it is better to not purchase this soap. I will not purchase it again for the reason of the strong perfume in it. It was great in every other aspect. I suggest that if you purchase this soap that you keep it in a plastic bag sealed up tight as my mother had done to pass it on to me. She has asthma and I would guess the deodorant smell was causing the asthma to act up. Buyer beware this issue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429091279590830/k2311a0929/9.29.10