Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Shampoo One  » Health  »
  • I would definitely recommend this shampoo for everyone
  • It is well worth the high cost because the difference shows through on your hair
  • I will purchase it again because it was just amazing for me
  • Don't go into debt for it, but definitely give it a try if you have the opportunity to do so

• by Dawn

Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Shampoo One

Paul Mitchell has one of my favorite hair care product lines. I have used several of the Freeze and Shine products available including Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Shampoo One. I purchased the shampoo at the salon where I get my hair cut. It cost $11.00 for a 16.9 oz. bottle. That was a special price though. It was still quite expensive even with a discount though. It gets results and that is all that mattered to me though.

Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Shampoo One is an excellent shampoo. My hair comes out much shinier than when I use the store brands. It also comes out smoother

than if I used my regular store brand of shampoo. It has a gentle watermelon scent to it as well. I am well pleased with Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Shampoo One. When I was my hair with it, it is almost as though I am getting a little aroma therapy with it. I actually enjoy washing my hair rather than doing it because it has to be done.

After washing my hair, I blow dry it. That means that my hair tends to get a lot of damage to it. When I use Paul Mitchell shampoo, it seems as though that damage doesn’t occur. I am not sure why, but the frizz that ...

• I normally have isn’t there after I use Paul Mitchell Shampoos.

I would definitely recommend this shampoo for everyone. It is a special treat for me when I can afford the extra luxury of purchasing it. It is well worth the high cost because the difference shows through on your hair. I have never had shinier hair as when I use this shampoo. I will purchase it again because it was just amazing for me. Although I can’t afford to purchase it every time I need shampoo, I have been known to make a special trip to the Salon to purchase Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Shampoo One. It’s a trip worth making when

I see the results in the mirror after blow drying my hair.

If you want a luxury shampoo that makes you feel good while you are washing your hair as well as when you see the final results, Paul Mitchell is for you. Don’t go into debt for it, but definitely give it a try if you have the opportunity to do so. You can also purchase Paul Mitchell Shampoo One in certain grocery stores and drug stores as well. That was good news for me so I no longer have to make an extra trip to the Salon to purchase it. You may find that the shelf is often empty though because it sells quickly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429091279580830/k2311a0929/9.29.10