Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Firm Hairspray  » Health  »
  • I decided to treat myself to a salon type hairspray to see if it would help keep my hair in place better
  • I was not disappointed when I used the Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Hairspray at home
  • I love the watermelon scent that it has for one thing
  • I would definitely purchase this product again
  • I would highly recommend that everyone use Paul Mitchell Hairspray when they have the money to do so

• by Dawn

I decided to treat myself to a salon type hairspray to see if it would help keep my hair in place better. My hair is known for its frizz and is very unmanageable. I decided to try Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Firm Hairspray. I paid approximately $15.00 for an 8.5 oz. bottle. I always liked Paul Mitchell when the stylist used it on my hair so I was sure that I would get good results from it as well. $15.00 may sound quite steep, but it was, after all, a salon brand.

I was not disappointed when I used the

Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Hairspray at home. I love the watermelon scent that it has for one thing. It isn’t an overpowering hairspray smell at all and I have never found that in any other hairspray. I also love the fact that it sprayed on quite evenly and with no problems. Once the Paul Mitchell dried on my hair, the hair was still as soft as though I had no hairspray on at all. This is an amazing feat for a hairspray.

I was a bit concerned that when I went out into the windy air that my hair would ...

• blow around because my hair didn’t feel as though it had anything in it. My concerns were unfounded though. When I stepped outside, there was a gust of wind and my hair stayed in place as it should. I was amazed at how great this hairspray was.

I would definitely purchase this product again. I love the smell and the fact that it doesn’t feel as though there is anything in my hair when I use it. The only problem is the pricing. It is extremely high. It is well worth it though. I don’t purchase Paul Mitchell all the

time, but that is only because I can’t afford to. I save it for a bit of luxury every now and then. The bottle of hairspray lasts a long time as well because I don’t have to use nearly as much Paul Mitchell as I do other hairsprays. So the price might even out a bit there.

I would highly recommend that everyone use Paul Mitchell Hairspray when they have the money to do so. If you get the chance for this bit of luxury, enjoy it. You won’t be sorry that you made the purchase even though the price is high.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429091279570830/k2311a0929/9.29.10