Arrid Extra Dry Deodorant  » Health  »
0.5
  • I prefer a deodorant that doesn't get all over everything
  • The only problem is that when my underarms sweat, the powder would turn into little white balls and that was, again, no good
  • I wouldn't recommend that you use Arrid Extra Dry Deodorant in the aerosol can unless you don't mind the mess

• by Dawn

I don’t generally use aerosol cans of anything, but thought that I would try Arrid Extra Dry Deodorant to see if it really was better than other brands of deodorants. I have tried just about every deodorant there is and this would just be a way of seeing if an aerosol can would do a better job of keeping the odor away. I purchased the Arrid Extra Dry Deodorant from the grocery store. It cost $4.49 for a 6 oz. can. That seemed somewhat comparable to other deodorants so I wasn’t alarmed by the price.

Upon spraying on the Arrid Extra

Dry, I automatically knew this wouldn’t be the deodorant for me. It was very messy. The white spray got all over everything in the bathroom and all over my body. It also meant that when I got dressed, it would be all over my clothing. It was far too messy for me. I prefer a deodorant that doesn’t get all over everything. I also didn’t like that the scent was a little overwhelming for me. The scent may have been stronger because it was in an aerosol can and most aerosols that I had smelled before were also very strong ...

• scents. That was the second reason that would prevent me from wanting to use the product again.

The spray itself did work. I guess the powder form that it was in helped to keep the moisture under my arms from becoming over powering. That is the only thing that I saw in the deodorant that I would bother to say good about it. I liked how it worked. The only problem is that when my underarms sweat, the powder would turn into little white balls and that was, again, no good.

I would not purchase this product again under any circumstances. It

was far too messy and it just wasn’t worth the money that I spent on it. There are too many deodorants available that will get the job done without all of the mess that Arrid Extra Dry made. I really don’t want to have to clean up several times after a deodorant. I have enough on my plate as it is.

I wouldn’t recommend that you use Arrid Extra Dry Deodorant in the aerosol can unless you don’t mind the mess. It certainly isn’t worth the effort that you put into it. I would much prefer a roll on type deodorant to any aerosol.

Arrid Extra Dry Deodorant
    lemon says :

Where can we buy arrid here in the philippines?

carmie26 says :

Hi Lemon,

Arrid Extra Dry Deodorant is not available here in the Philippines. I have checked this one and even searched it on S R, Rustans and other imported stores here in Manila. But if you are having excessive underarm sweat, you may want to see your dermatologist they can give you an antiperspirant similar to this product such as Klima and Drysol and it mostly only available in derma clinics here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429091279530830/k2311a0929/9.29.10