Secret Invisible Solid  » Health  »
2.5
  • The first thing that I noticed is that the scent was light
  • I was impressed at the lightness of the scent and Secret was well on its way to be one of my favorite deodorants
  • I was certain that this meant that the deodorant would definitely get on my clothing when I put my shirt on
  • I would not recommend this product for anyone
  • I believe I even threw the bottle away because the mess it made just wasn't worth it

• by Dawn

I tried Secret Invisible Solid for women after purchasing it from the grocery store for $5.49. It was a 2.6 oz. bottle which was large enough to last for quite some time. I felt that was a little high for a deodorant, but I wanted to give it a try anyway. I was hoping that it live up to the promises that the company makes for this particular deodorant.

The first thing that I noticed is that the scent was light.

That is always the first thing I look for in a good deodorant because it shouldn’t have to have a strong scent in order for it to work. I also have allergies and strong scents set them off. I was impressed at the lightness of the scent and Secret was well on its way to be one of my favorite deodorants.

When I put the deodorant on, I saw that it did leave bits of white chunks underneath my arms. I wasn’t impressed by this and wiped off the majority of the white chunks. I was certain that this meant that the deodorant would definitely get on my clothing when I put my shirt on. I was correct in this assumption and was not a bit impressed by that. I then decided that it was not going to be the right deodorant for me.

I can say that the deodorant worked well for the job that it was intended to do. I had no ...

• Secret Invisible Solid
      problems with body odor during the day and didn’t have to repeat the application. That is important because if a deodorant doesn’t work, there is no point in purchasing it.

I would not purchase the product again simply because it got all over my clothing and the white chunks under my arms made me a bit queasy to think about. I don’t want to have to clean up after I put a deodorant on and shouldn’t have to if you want

to know my honest opinion. Even though the deodorant worked, it was of little use to me because of the mess it made.

I would not recommend this product for anyone. It simply doesn’t live up to any standards that I would have for a deodorant except that it did keep the odor away. My search for a good deodorant was still on after using this one. I believe I even threw the bottle away because the mess it made just wasn’t worth it.

Ellen Urowitz says :

re : I believe I even threw the bottle away because the mess it made just wasn’t worth it
For a while I wasn’t sure that Secret would work. I thought the stick would dry up. Or even worse go all over. I was wrong. It works really well. The other great thing about Secret is the prices are nothe that bad.

Ellen Urowitz says :

I agree that Secret deodorant is light. I would wait tell theyou
have a sale. For me anything over 4.99 is a lot.
Even if it works really well. When there on sale, I can get two, one to put in my purse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429091279520830/k2311a0929/9.29.10