Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I decided that I would try some of the products at home
  • That is rather steep but if it worked for me at home like it did at the Salon, it would be well worth the extra cost
  • I love the way my hair shines after using Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo
  • That problem has been cut in half when I use Awapuhi
  • Don't purchase it if you can't afford to, but definitely make the effort if you have a little bit of extra cash and want to spoil yourself a bit

• by Dawn

I first discovered Paul Mitchell products at the salon where I get my hair cut. That is the brand that my stylist used to wash and finish my hair with. I loved the smell and I loved the fact that it seemed to work so well. I decided that I would try some of the products at home. I purchased Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo for a special price of $9.99 for a 16.9 oz. bottle. That is rather steep but if it worked for me at home like it did at the Salon, it would be well worth the extra cost.

I love the way my

hair shines after using Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo. My hair is also much smoother when I use it. I don’t have nearly the tangle problems that I usually have when I use Awapuhi either. My hair gets very tangled even right after I brush my hair. That problem has been cut in half when I use Awapuhi. That, in itself makes it well worth the extra cost of the shampoo. To put it into perspective, Paul Mitchell shampoo shines above all other shampoos that I have ever used in my life.

I will purchase this product again. It does everything it claims to do and ...

• more. Not to mention the fact that it is almost like getting a little aromatherapy in the process of washing your hair. Although I can’t afford to purchase it all of the time, I would definitely purchase it when I have the extra money to do so. It would almost go a day without food for this shampoo. That’s saying a lot since I absolutely love food. Keep in mind that I said almost. I am not nearly vain enough to consider such a thing. But the shampoo is that good.

I would highly recommend Paul Mitchell Awapuhi shampoo for anyone that loves to have

shiny hair. It is well worth the cost if you have the money to purchase it. You don’t need to use much in order for it to work either so the bottle can last for a very long time. You will get shine and if you have frizzy hair, it will take care of that problem as well. Don’t purchase it if you can’t afford to, but definitely make the effort if you have a little bit of extra cash and want to spoil yourself a bit. It will do your heart good to look in the mirror and see the end results of Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429091279490830/k2311a0929/9.29.10