Emergen-C Vitamin C Super Orange  » Health  »
  • I love the original Emergen-C Vitamin C Super Orange nutritional powder supplement
  • I've noticed a heightened state of mood and productivity after using them
  • In fact, in my experience Emergen-C Vitamin C cures those sorts of illnesses faster than traditional medication, usually in a matter of mere days, though it obviously depends on how sick you let yourself become before you begin administering the nutritional supplements
  • After having started approximately six months about, I've never been disappointed after having used Emergen-C Vitamin C and several of my friends have also adopted the use

• by Nabbiecough

I love the original Emergen-C Vitamin C Super Orange nutritional powder supplement. First of all, it’s highly affective. I’ve noticed a heightened state of mood and productivity after using them. Best of all you don’t need to use them daily in order for them to gradually become effective; after the first use I noticed an improvement.

Secondly, I only have to use half the packet because the percentages of vitamins and minerals included are so ridiculously high I adequately meet my dietary needs with fraction of a serving. Afterward I just fold the opening over but if you wanted a paperclip could be used to ensure the bit that’s folded over doesn’t rise up.

Thirdly, you can pour the powder into any beverage of your choosing,

though I usually just use water, and half the packet will turn my H2O into a pleasantly orange flavored drink with slight kick (the packet says it’ll make a “fizzy mixed drink”) and a smooth texture. I find it makes a nice alternative to juices, which may contain Vitamin C (though never as much as an Emergen-C Vitamin C packet) but are usually too sugary and syrupy.

The fourth best thing about Emergen-C Vitamin C is the fact it comes in a packet. They’re thin slips which can be easily transported or kept in a bag in case you need a boost or feel as though you may be coming down with something, which leads my into my fifth praise for Emergen-C Vitamin C: it ...

• effectively eradicates sore throats and colds. In fact, in my experience Emergen-C Vitamin C cures those sorts of illnesses faster than traditional medication, usually in a matter of mere days, though it obviously depends on how sick you let yourself become before you begin administering the nutritional supplements. However, I’ve found that if I drink a mixture containing Emergen-C Vitamin C within the first day or so of realizing I’m becoming sick, I’m well within three days afterward. Additionally, I save a ton of money I would have otherwise spent on medication.

Emergen-C Vitamin C’s sixth advantage is the price. Most supplements become fiscally consuming very quickly, but thirty packets will usually run you slightly over $7, and as I’ve mentioned before, you can still adequately

meet your nutritional needs by using only half a serving (just fold the opened end of the packet over and keep it in place with a paperclip if you want).

Perhaps the final reason for using Emergen-C Vitamin C is that it’s very straightforward. While sometimes pills or other nutrient supplements may contain alternate ingredients professionals will tell you are healthy, such as unheard of or unpopular leaves or roots, Emergen-C Vitamin C offers a long list of nutritional information containing vitamins and minerals with which everyone is familiar.

After having started approximately six months about, I’ve never been disappointed after having used Emergen-C Vitamin C and several of my friends have also adopted the use. It’s cheap, tastes good, and gives you energy; what’s not to love?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429091279430830/k2311a0929/9.29.10