Marriott Gosforth Park Hotel  » Hotels  »
Gosforth Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
  • I would happily stay there again and would recommend it to anyone

• by Suzieblu
      The Marriott Gosforth Park Hotel is about 10 miles outside Newcastle City Centre so it is best to have your own transport when staying there, but that is the only downside about the hotel. The rooms are large with every facility you could wish for, the bed in my room was kingsize.

There is plenty of space to move

around with tea and coffee facilities and free bottled water too.

Everything worked and the room was very clean and pleasant smelling.

The staff are excellent, friendly and helpful.

In fact they go out of their way to help you.

When I stayed there in November 2006 I asked for directions to the swimming pool and ended up being ...

• personally escorted to the pool.

Breakfast is served in the restaurant with a buffet at which you help yourself to whatever you want.

After the first morning the staff greeted me by name when I sat down for breakfast.

It was the same at reception - once they had dealt with you they remembered you by name.

As well

as reception the hotel has a very efficient concierge who will order taxi’s, carry bags, etc.

I have to say this was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in for a while.

I would happily stay there again and would recommend it to anyone.

Additionally you can join the Marriot Hotels reward scheme and gain points towards free stays in other Marriott hotels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21502127930128/k2311a0215/2.15.07