Cuisinart Smart Power 7 Speed Chrome Electric Blender  » Electronics  »
  • I like that the Cuisinart Smart Power 7 Speed blender is chrome which gives off the stainless steel appearance which I like because it blends in with the rest of my appliances
  • I don't think there is nothing I can not really use the blender to make
  • I love how easy it is to clean and how easy it is to disassemble and reassemble without much hassle

• by C.Channing

My Cuisinart Smart Power 7 Speed Chrome Electric Blender was actually a gift from my mom who just happened to have had possession of the blender two years prior to before giving it to me. I had always had my eye on it and used it on a regularly basis whenever I would visit her, and she was in the process of upgrading and wanted to give the blender to someone who would really use it. Me.

it blends in with the rest of my appliances. I like that the base of the blender has a touch pad with the following functions: on, off, chop, mix, ice crush, pulse, liquefy, and puree. The thing I had to learn first was that just because you press the “on” button does not mean the blender will automatically start blending: you have to press a function with the “on” button blinking. I like that the function button blinks because it reminds you which function you are using. The only function that was confusing for me in the beginning was the pulse function because you have to press another function in order for the pulse function to work. I also like how the functions work on everything from smoothies to milkshakes to batters and mixes and sauces. I don’t think there is nothing I can not really use the blender to make.

I like how easy it is to wash the blender. At first I was perplexed on cleaning it because I did not know that once you remove the blender cup from the base, the bottom part twists off and the blades easily comes out along with rubber separate ...

• Cuisinart Smart Power 7 Speed Chrome Electric Blender
      for washing. I like that the bottom of the cup twists off because it makes it easier to wash away food residue. The top of the lid also has a small, clear top that can twist off as well which helps in washing as well as serves a great way to add ingredients while the blender is on without worrying about the components of what’s inside the blender splashing all over the place.

Overall, the Cuisiniart Smart Power 7 Speed Chrome Electric Blender is a great product even though I received it used because it works as if it is

still new. I like the many functions of the blender even though it was a little perplexing in the beginning. I like how not only can you make drinks with the blender, but how you can also make sauces and batter for food. I love how easy it is to clean and how easy it is to disassemble and reassemble without much hassle. I just enjoy the simplicity of the Cuisiniart Smart Power 7 Speed Blender, and the fact that even after the few years my mom has had it, it still runs brand new which I hope continues in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1628091279220430/k2311a0928/9.28.10