Dodge 2006 Magnum  » Cars  »
  • While I don't think its a bad looking wagon, I simply would not choose to buy one
  • Surprisingly, I liked driving it more than I thought I would, but I still felt like I was having to rach slightly for the gas pedals

• by cjaneb877
      My husband likes the Dodge 2006 Magnum four door wagon. He prefers it in Silver. While I don’t think its a bad looking wagon, I simply would not choose to buy one.

I’d rather be sporting a little Dodge Nitro Jeep or even a Prowler would do, although that’s a rather extreme comparison price-wise. Anyway, my husband finally coerced me to go and check out one of these 2006 Magnums and see what I thought.

Surprisingly, I liked driving it more than I thought I would, but I still felt

like I was having to rach slightly for the gas pedals. I do not have long legs and I am a shorter person so I typically have struggled in trying to drive Dodges in the past.

For some reason, they seem to be made for people who are about two inches taller than me. While I have been able to drive certain Dodges with ease and transition quite easily in them, the Magnum is simply a car that is not designed for my body-type.

I did think it handled turns beautifully and that ...

• the engine had a quiet purr like I would be looking for in a new vehicle. I also liked the visability that I had while driving it and I thought the brakes were absolutely outstanding.

In all truth, I wish my Trailblazer breaks worked that smoothly! The car had a great amount of space for hauling or transporting passengers and it really provided no less space than many SUV’s. It just sits closer to the road.

Really, for some people who do not want to go the SUV route, but

want a substantial vehicle with some muscle behind it and power too, this would be a great choice. It’ll do a little better on gas than your average SUV, sit you closer to the road, give you a stable and dependable source of transportation and not break your bank account in the process.

My husband says they usually go for under thirty thousand dollars. To pay that for family vehicle, is not too bad.

Now if only I was a little bit taller and longer, this just may be the vehicle for me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91502127920128/k2311a0215/2.15.07