Murine Ear Wax Removal System
  • In order to clean the wax out of the inside of the ear, I decided to try Murine Ear Wax Removal System
  • I thought that maybe it was because of the waxy build up inside
  • I also noticed that a lot more wax came out of the ear when I used the Q-tips the next time
  • I would recommend this ear wax removal system for everyone to use on an occasional basis

• by Dawn

I usually use Q-tips to clean my ears, but you aren’t supposed to put them inside the ear. That means that the wax can build up quite badly inside the ear. In order to clean the wax out of the inside of the ear, I decided to try Murine Ear Wax Removal System. I had recently been having some problems with hearing people properly. I thought that maybe it was because of the waxy build up inside. I purchased the Murine Ear Wax Removal System at CVS drugstore for $8.49.

When I arrived home, I read the directions for the ear wax removal system very carefully. I had never used anything like this before so I wanted to make

sure that I was doing it correctly. When I was certain that I knew what I was doing, I used the syringe to pull some of the liquid medication up. The syringe looks just like the nose aspirator that you use for a baby’s nose. I leaned my head to one side and place the syringe just above the ear canal and squeezed the aspirator to let the liquid medication come out. As it did, I could feel my ear begin to fill up. Even though it is only a few drops, putting anything into the ear feels odd and can take you off balance momentarily. That is exactly what happened to me when I raised my head back ...

• up.

I became a bit dizzy, but I considered that to be normal for when you put a foreign liquid in your ears. I repeated the treatment for 4 days as per the instructions. I did notice that I could hear more clearly after using the Murine Ear Wax Removal System. I also noticed that a lot more wax came out of the ear when I used the Q-tips the next time. It did do the job that I wanted to do which was to help me hear a little better by removing the wax that had gotten balled up further into the ear canal. That was well worth spending the money on the system. There is nothing like

being able to hear more clearly than you had been able to before.

I would buy the Murine Ear Wax Removal System again because it did work effectively for me. I wasn’t altogether happy about the dizziness or the odd feeling that the liquid gave me, but sometimes discomfort is necessary to get more comfortable in the long run. I would recommend this ear wax removal system for everyone to use on an occasional basis. It is important to keep in mind that you should consult with a doctor before using it though. There could be something else wrong with your ears and Murine Ear Wax Removal System does not clear up medical problems. That has to be done through your doctor.

Murine Ear Wax Removal System

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428091279150430/k2311a0928/9.28.10