Glade Clean Linen Spray  » Housewares  »
  • I found Glade Clean Linen Spray at the local grocery store and decided to give it a try
  • I think that people are trying to cover something up when there is a strong odor of house spray in their homes
  • I would definitely purchase Glade Clean Linen Spray again
  • It was well worth the small cost and the scent was pleasant to me
  • I know I have and will continue to do so as long as it is available for purchase

• by Dawn

I wanted a spray to help the house smell fresher but I didn’t want a strong smell to it. That is hard to find in a spray that is meant to freshen the house. I found Glade Clean Linen Spray at the local grocery store and decided to give it a try. It sounded like an aroma that wouldn’t be too overpowering. I think that people are trying to cover something up when there is a strong odor of house spray in their homes. Clean Linen sounded perfect. I paid

$1.99 for a 9 oz. can of Glade Clean linen. That was a good price considering some of the other brands that I had looked at.

When I got home, I used the spray through out the house. It did indeed have a less overpowering smell to it and I was very glad to see that there was finally a product that would make the house smell fresher and even more outdoorsy without attacking the nostrils as though there were something to hide. I was very pleased with the scent of the spray from the moment I began to use it. This is a good spray for anyone who feels that the stronger odors are rather offensive rather than pleasant.

The only concern I had was whether the fresh smell of the Glade Clean Linen wouldn’t last long enough. It was such a light scent and I had grown accustomed to such strong smells, I doubted whether this softer scent would be able to do the trick. I was wrong. The scent lasted quite a long time. I didn’t have to re-spray ...

• Glade Clean Linen Spray
      over and over again to keep the house smelling fresh. That was a big factor in whether I would continue to purchase this product. In today’s world. you have to be especially careful of people with breathing problems such as asthma as well. Strong aroma’s can cause someone to have an attack which is not very pleasant.

I would definitely purchase Glade Clean Linen Spray again. It was well worth the small cost and the scent was pleasant to me. I am happy that I have found something that didn’t knock

me over when I sprayed it. I would highly suggest that everyone try Glade Clean Linen Spray if you are looking for something that will keep the house smelling outdoor fresh. Your home shouldn’t smell like someone just dumped a huge bottle of cheap perfume in it. It should smell warm and inviting. You don’t get the scent from most refresher sprays. You should take advantage of using one when you can find it. I know I have and will continue to do so as long as it is available for purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328091279070430/k2311a0928/9.28.10