Monistat 1-Day Vaginal Antifungal Prefilled Applicator  » Medicine  »
  • The last time that I got a yeast infection, I decided to try Monistat 1-Day Vaginal Antifungal Prefilled Applicator
  • There was still the problem of the cream oozing out, but that wasn't really a problem at all
  • You may want to consider one of the longer treatments if the yeast infection has gone beyond the beginning stages
  • I would recommend other Monistat products as well because I completely trust the name

• by Dawn

Most women have a battle with a yeast infection at least once in their lives. I am no exception to this rule and I can tell you it is one of the most annoying and sometimes painful problems that a woman has to deal with. The last time that I got a yeast infection, I decided to try Monistat 1-Day Vaginal Antifungal Prefilled Applicator. I had used Monistat products before, but they were always week long treatments instead of just one time. I purchased the Monistat 1-Day Prefilled Applicator at the local drug store for $17.99. There is only one tube

in it but that is all it is supposed to take to get rid of the yeast infection.

When I got home, I applied the Monistat according to instructions. It was nice to have the applicator already filled up. That made much less messy than using the Monistat in the tube. I was pleased so far. There was still the problem of the cream oozing out, but that wasn’t really a problem at all. That helps to ease the itching that is usually felt when you have a yeast infection. That is one of the reasons that I continued to use a ...

• Monistat treatment for yeast infections.

Fortunately, the yeast infection I had was just in the beginning stages when I realized it was there. I was easily able to get rid of it with the 1-day applicator. I had no problems with the yeast infections after using this method. You may want to consider one of the longer treatments if the yeast infection has gone beyond the beginning stages. The one-day treatment will likely not work for you in this case. The applicator itself was rather easy to use as well. That was a plus as far as I was concerned.

I would

purchase this product again. Monistat is like a miracle in a tube and it worked wonders for me. I would suggest anyone who has a yeast infection that isn’t severe use the one day treatment because it was very effective for me. The price is rather steep, but well worth the results. I wouldn’t hesitate to suggest it to others for the purpose of getting rid of the pesky thing we call a yeast infection. I would recommend other Monistat products as well because I completely trust the name. I have yet to find a Monistat product that didn’t live up to it’s promises.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628091279050430/k2311a0928/9.28.10