Pert Plus Shampoo and Conditioner  » Health  »
2.5
  • I also noticed that it felt quite oily once I put it on my hair
  • I rather enjoyed the idea that a shampoo didn't have a perfume smell to it
  • Unfortunately, the Pert Shampoo Plus Conditioner had left my hair extremely oily even after the process was complete
  • I decided it wasn't the right shampoo for me and discontinued use of it immediately
  • I will not purchase the product again and I wouldn't recommend anyone with already oily hair to use this product

• by Dawn

I purchased Pert Plus Shampoo and conditioner at the local grocery store for $2.99 for a 13.5 oz. bottle. I wanted to give a mixture of shampoo and conditioner a try to see if would be easier than using separate conditioners and shampoos. The price was comparable to other shampoos and conditioner mixture shampoos. I was skeptical about how well the conditioner would work, but I would never know unless I gave it a try. I also had a coupon for 50 cents off the price

so that helped me make the decision to make the purchase.

When I used the Pert Shampoo Plus Conditioner, I knew right away that there would likely be problems when I was finished. The shampoo plus conditioner felt very heavy when I put it in my hand. I also noticed that it felt quite oily once I put it on my hair. When I tried to rinse it all out, I could still feel the oil on my hair. I was concerned that my hair would come out oily looking when I dried it. I continued to try to rinse the shampoo plus conditioner out of my hair but to no avail. It still felt very oily. My only hope was that by the time I dried it the oily feeling would go away.

As for the smell of the shampoo, it was nothing special. It was a shampoo (soap) type of smell. That was fine with me because I am not crazy about having heavy smells in a shampoo. I rather enjoyed the ...

• Pert Plus Shampoo and Conditioner
      idea that a shampoo didn’t have a perfume smell to it. Heavy smells often make me sneeze. It is very hard to find a shampoo or conditioner that does not have a perfumy smell to it. This was a much appreciated aspect of the shampoo.

By the time I got done drying my hair, I realized that my fears had come true. Unfortunately, the Pert Shampoo Plus Conditioner had left my hair extremely oily even after the process was complete. My hair also looked very flat and

thin. I decided it wasn’t the right shampoo for me and discontinued use of it immediately. I will not purchase the product again and I wouldn’t recommend anyone with already oily hair to use this product. I might suggest the product to someone with very dry hair to use it because the extra oil may help their hair look better. I personally, would be wasting my money as I did the first time around because I had to throw the Pert Plus Shampoo Plus Conditioner in the trash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428091279040430/k2311a0928/9.28.10