Nuetragena T-Gel Shampoo Original Formula  » Health  »
  • My hair gets a bit ragged looking after a while and I thought this might help revitalize it a little bit
  • I would definitely purchase this product again
  • I would recommend this shampoo for anyone who is feeling as though their hair isn't getting clean enough
  • Nuetragena T-Gel shampoo is made specifically to handle that problem and you won't be disappointed in the results

• by Dawn

Nuetragena T-Gel Shampoo was created for temporary use between your regular shampoo uses. The idea behind it is that you need to strip the hair clean every now and then and Nuetragena T-Gel Shampoo is supposed to do just that. I purchased some Nuetragena T-Gel at the grocery store for the price of $11.24 for a 16 oz. bottle. My hair gets a bit ragged looking after a while and I thought this might help revitalize it a little bit.

When I first used Nuetragena shampoo, I didn’t see much of a difference in my hair. It looked and felt the same as it always did. After a few uses though, I did notice a big difference.

My hair had, in fact, did look a lot shiner and was easier to manage. I suppose that it takes a few uses for the T-Gel to start doing its magic. That is what it began to feel like after several uses, magic. My hair just seemed to have a completely different look and feel to it. That was a good thing. I guess they were right in stating that if you want your shampoo to continue working, you have to switch it to something else every now and then.

I would definitely purchase this product again. It did the job that it said it would do and that is all a person can ask. I ...

• don’t use the shampoo all the time because you aren’t supposed to. It is only supposed to be used every now and then to help get the hair cleaner so that my regular shampoo would work better. I use Nuetragena T-Gel every few months for several days in a row to get the hair clean and feeling better.

I would recommend this shampoo for anyone who is feeling as though their hair isn’t getting clean enough. Chances are, you are correct. Nuetragena T-Gel shampoo is made specifically to handle that problem and you won’t be disappointed in the results. Don’t expect T-Gel to work overnight. It doesn’t work like that. It is a process and that

is why you are supposed to use it several days in a row. It just gives your hair a break from it’s routine in order to shake things up a bit. Once you use Neutragena T-Gel Shampoo, you will be tempted to keep it as your regular shampoo. Don’t do this. There are two reasons why. The first reason is that it is extremely expensive shampoo. Most people couldn’t afford to keep it as their regular shampoo. The second reason is that it will stop working if you were to try to use it as your regular shampoo. That means that you will be right back in the same position that you have always been in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428091279030430/k2311a0928/9.28.10