Colgate Toothbrushes, Medium Bristle  » Health  »
  • The first thing that I noticed about the Colgate toothbrush is that it was shaped very similar to the Reach toothbrush that I usually use
  • I would purchase Colgate toothbrushes again with no problem

• by Dawn

I usually use Reach toothbrushes for my dental hygiene. The last time I was at the grocery store, they had a sale on Colgate Toothbrushes though. I decided to give them a try. I purchased the Colgate toothbrushes in a pack of two for $6.99.That was a reasonable price as compared with other toothbrushes. I took them home in hopes that these toothbrushes would work as well as the Reach toothbrushes had worked for me. I chose the medium bristle because soft bristle brushes make me feel as though I am never getting my teeth clean enough. Hard bristles are far too hard on my teeth.

When I got the toothbrushes home, I

took one from the package and put the other away. The first thing that I noticed about the Colgate toothbrush is that it was shaped very similar to the Reach toothbrush that I usually use. That was good because it wouldn’t take much getting used to the feel of the handle. I had loved the handle on the Reach toothbrush and that is one of the main reasons that I continued to use it for so many years. I couldn’t have been happier with the design of the brush.

When I used the toothbrush the first time, it felt much like the same brushes that I had always used. This was also a good ...

• thing. I had been completely happy with the toothbrush that I usually used. Since this one was a near duplicate with only a different brand name, I was easily persuaded that Reach didn’t have to be my only brand of toothbrush. I had no problems while brushing my teeth. I felt that the toothbrush reached the fronts and backs of my teeth equally. I felt every angle at which the toothbrush could reach and Colgate reached all of those angles very well. The medium bristle was perfect. I didn’t feel as though they were scrubbing the enamel right off my teeth such as the hard ones do and I didn’t feel as though
        I wasn’t getting the teeth clean enough as the feeling I get with the softer bristles.

I would purchase Colgate toothbrushes again with no problem. I felt it had been very comparable to the previous brand that I had been using. There are some toothbrushes that don’t work as well as they should. This isn’t one of them though. This is a great toothbrush for anyone who would like a toothbrush very similar to the reach toothbrush. I wouldn’t say to change toothbrushes just for the sake of changing them, but if you run across a sale on the Colgate toothbrushes, don’t be afraid to purchase it. You will get your moneys worth as I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428091279010430/k2311a0928/9.28.10