Dry Idea Deodorant Powder Fresh Clear
  • It is by far the best deodorant that I have ever used
  • That was the first thing that I liked about the deodorant and was the main issue of changing deodorants
  • I prefer something that smells feminine anyway because I am, after all, a woman
  • I will definitely purchase this product again
  • I would recommend this deodorant for women who are tired of having white stains on their clothes from their deodorant but want something strong enough to get the job done right

• by Dawn

My favorite deodorant is Dry Idea Deodorant Powder Fresh Clear. I have used this deodorant for years and will only stop using it if it is no longer available for purchase. I purchase it at the grocery store that I shop at for $4.19 for a 3 oz. bottle. It is by far the best deodorant that I have ever used. Other deodorants may work fine, but this deodorant is just the better pick as far as I am concerned.

I purchased this deodorant in an effort to find a good deodorant that didn’t leave white marks all over my clothing. I had not yet been able to find one

that worked, so I didn’t think I would be losing out on anything to try yet another deodorant. I chose this particular one because it was a clear gel. I had not tried any gel deodorants up to that point. The first time I used it, I was very pleased with the results. There were no white stains, even on black shirts. That was the first thing that I liked about the deodorant and was the main issue of changing deodorants.

I find that this deodorant works well to keep odor away from the underarms. I tend to sweat a lot when it is extremely hot or if I am ...

• working out. That means that I need a deodorant that will work harder than I do. Dry Idea Deodorant does the trick for me. There have been occasions that the deodorant doesn’t work but that is usually only in extreme situations and I can understand that there are some things that Dry Idea can’t do anything about. For the most part it works very well though.

I choose powder fresh because it has a nice soft scent to it. It isn’t an over powering odor like some other deodorants I have tried. This is another very important aspect to any deodorant that I use. The scent cannot be too strong

because it can cause me to cough and get a very dry and itchy throat. I prefer something that smells feminine anyway because I am, after all, a woman. You can also purchase an unscented Dry Idea if you prefer not to have any scent at all.

I will definitely purchase this product again. It is absolutely perfect for me. In fact, it is as though they got inside my head and figured out exactly what I needed. I would recommend this deodorant for women who are tired of having white stains on their clothes from their deodorant but want something strong enough to get the job done right.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428091279000430/k2311a0928/9.28.10