Dodge Durango 2007  » Cars  »
  • I really did like this Dodge Durango and believe it or not, I might even consider looking at one in the future when I decide to replace my trailblazer
  • I think you get the best bang for your buck with this vehicle in terms of space and I would guess that its gas mileage could not be any worse than what I am getting with my Trailblazer

• by cjaneb877
      I see Dodge Durangos all over the roads in my area. SUV’s are rampid because fistly people have larger families, and secondly, these days noone wants to be confined, least of all in snow.

My neighbors recently purchased a bright cherry red Dodge Durango and I went to the market with them the other day.

I never would have thought much about a Dodge Durango because they are so common in my area, but in bright cherry red, they really are a cute SUV that is very spacious and comfortable inside and very usable becuase they have so many places to pile belongings, passengers,

luggage, or work related materials.

These contemporarily designed vehicles have a little nuk and cranny for everything it seems.

They have a spot for glasses, a place for cups, a place for a notepad, a place for trash, a place for maps, a place for a snow scraper, for a spare tire, for your cell phone, etc.

They simply thought of everything when creating this car which is going to take this 2007 model a long way becuase it appeals to what families in America want and need to travel and transport themselves around.

Like it or not, we are a community and ...

• a world on the move and we require vehicles that support that lifestyle.

This Durango model not only lives up to our expectations in terms of looks, but you can simply tell by looking at it that its durable and tough.

It would stand strong in an accident and seek to protect both the driver and the passengers it is carrying.

Its diezel tires could get one up and over any pile or mound of snow and ice and its seats and interior are simply georgous.

Not only is there a spot to carry just about anything you could possibly need to, but it

is power everything from top to bottom, which fascinated me and could keep me amused if I was the passenger for endless hours! I really did like this Dodge Durango and believe it or not, I might even consider looking at one in the future when I decide to replace my trailblazer.

I think you get the best bang for your buck with this vehicle in terms of space and I would guess that its gas mileage could not be any worse than what I am getting with my Trailblazer.

Great Job Dodge! I may be doing business wiht you in the future! Never know!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91502127900128/k2311a0215/2.15.07