Waterpik Breath Fresh System  » Health  »
  • It would be well worth whatever it cost to have it in my home again
  • I would definitely purchase this product again
  • I would highly recommend that after talking with your dentist, you consider making the purchase of a Waterpik system for your home
  • The only problem with the Waterpik is that it sometimes leaks water out of the bottom

• by Dawn

When I was a child, we had a Waterpik System and I loved it. When I came across the newer, updated version of the machine, I knew I had to give it another try. I purchased the Waterpik Breath Fresh System at the grocery store for $35.99. Since I already knew that the older version was quite good, I didn’t mind spending that amount of money on the newer system. It would be well worth whatever it cost to have it in my home again.

I took the Waterpik out of the box immediately upon arriving home. There is no time like the present to see if it felt as good as I remembered it did.

The Waterpik is a tool that holds water. When you turn on the pik, the water pulsates through the machine and gives your gums and teeth a gentle massage. As well as doing that, it knocks out all of the remaining food from between the teeth. You use nothing more than the machine and water, which was great because there was nothing to replace once I used it.

I placed the pik in my mouth and closed my lips around it. This is a very important step or the water will go everywhere. When I turned it on, it brought back memories of how good it felt to get the gums massaged. I could also ...

• feel little bits of food coming out from between my teeth. I had even flossed prior to using the Waterpik. It amazed me how much food was still stuck between the teeth. I realized immediately that I had made a good purchase. My mouth felt much healthier after using the Waterpik Breath Fresh System. I am sure that it had to have smelled much fresher after using it. I was pleased with the systems all around performance.

I would definitely purchase this product again. It was well worth the cost because it did a much better job than I had even dreamt it would. I would highly recommend that after talking with your dentist, you

consider making the purchase of a Waterpik system for your home. You will be amazed at how much better your mouth will feel, even if it feels fine now. You will also be amazed at how much food is really left between your teeth even after brushing and flossing prior to using the Waterpik system. This is one of the better purchases that I have ever made. The only problem with the Waterpik is that it sometimes leaks water out of the bottom. This can be easily remedied by readjusting the water tank to the bottom of the machine. Once you do that, it shouldn’t leak anymore. Other than that, this is a fantastic buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428091278980430/k2311a0928/9.28.10