Slim Fast Shake 3-2-1 Rich Chocolate Royale  » Health  »
  • I decided to give the Slim Fast drinks a chance though
  • I chose the Rich Chocolate Royale flavor because I love chocolate and wanted to see how Slim Fast compared in flavor to other similar drinks
  • Don't get me wrong, it wasn't the best chocolate taste that I had ever had, but it wasn't bad at all
  • I am not much for going on fad diets because I think they are very unhealthy
  • If you are going to try the Slim Fast diet, I highly recommend that you try the chocolate flavors

• by Dawn

Diet drinks are not my number one way of getting nourishment because they usually taste horrible. I decided to give the Slim Fast drinks a chance though. I chose the Rich Chocolate Royale flavor because I love chocolate and wanted to see how Slim Fast compared in flavor to other similar drinks. I purchased a six pack of Slim Fast Shake 3-2-1 Rich Chocolate Royale at Walmart for $5.97. That wasn’t a bad price as compared with other similar drinks. I was skeptical that it would have a good taste though.

I placed the Slim Fast drinks into the refrigerator when I got home to get them cold. I waited until the

next day to give it a try. I was probably more than skeptical that it would have anything but a horrible taste to it. I was putting it off. The next morning, I decided to give it a try. The worst thing that could happen is that it would taste bad and I wouldn’t drink the rest of them. I drank the Slim Fast right from the can. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t the best chocolate taste that I had ever had, but it wasn’t bad at all. It was something that I could drink on a regular basis and enjoy. It was ...

• very smooth as well. It wasn’t chalky like many other brands I have tried.

I am not much for going on fad diets because I think they are very unhealthy. I did use the Slim Fast drinks to help keep my appetite under control though. It did help give me a full feeling which kept me from munching so much during the day. That was a big help in my weight loss goals. I did not follow the Slim Fast diet, but the use of the Slim Fast Shakes did help. I tried other flavors but stuck with the Chocolate Royale because it had the best taste of them all.

I would

purchase this product again. The taste was decent and the price was as well. It also helped keep my appetite from going out of control which is the point of the shake to begin with. If you are going to try the Slim Fast diet, I highly recommend that you try the chocolate flavors. They are the best and you will be more likely to use the entire amount that you purchase. The other flavors pale in comparison. Slim Fast has good products all around, but so far, this is the best one yet. It helped me lose weight and it can help you as well. It was worth the money spent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428091278970430/k2311a0928/9.28.10