Primatine Mist with Mouthpiece  » Health  »
  • I found this over the counter medication called Primatine Mist
  • I decided to try it because I really had nothing to lose except the inability to properly breathe
  • I immediately noticed a difference in my breathing pattern
  • I would definitely purchase this product again
  • As for people with slight breathing issues during allergy seasons, I would suggest that you consider taking Primatine Mist for the problem

• by Dawn

There are times that I will have a difficult time breathing and I need something to open up my airways. I found this over the counter medication called Primatine Mist. It is really meant for people with bronchial asthma, which I am not altogether sure I don’t have. I decided to try it because I really had nothing to lose except the inability to properly breathe. I picked up the inhaler at the local grocery store for $22.99. Although that would seem steep for other types of medication, it seemed a fair price to be able to breathe properly.

When I got home,

I put the inhaler together and dropped the medication canister into it. I followed the instructions and inhaled. I immediately noticed a difference in my breathing pattern. I could once again breathe easier. The feeling of the medication when I breathed it in had a bit of a funny taste to it. There is no way to describe it because it isn’t really a taste that is familiar to me. It was well worth the little bit of odd taste to be able to breathe again. I used this when it was allergy season. I have a particularly difficult time breathing during ...

• those seasons and Primatine Mist gave me great relief while suffering from those horrible allergies.

I would definitely purchase this product again. It was well worth the money spent. There is nothing in the world worse than the inability to breathe properly. It can, in fact, be a scary feeling. I now keep Primatine Mist on hand to help me through those moments when allergies get the better of me. I would only suggest that you purchase this product after consulting with your doctor though. If you have severe asthma, your doctor can prescribe medication that will work better for your situation. Asthma

is nothing to play around with. It can be very dangerous.

As for people with slight breathing issues during allergy seasons, I would suggest that you consider taking Primatine Mist for the problem. You will be able to breathe better and you will in turn be able to get more accomplished. I will buy this product over and over again unless it is made no longer available for purchase. It is too good of a product to ignore the great affect it can have on your breathing health. You should, as always, consult your doctor before you decide if this is the right treatment for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428091278960430/k2311a0928/9.28.10