Emergen-C Vitamin D and Calcium  » Health  »
  • While I love milk, it's nice to have an alternative source in terms of taste and texture (milk being thicker and Vitamin D and Calcium plus water being smoother with a berry kick), and would probably benefit someone who is lactose intolerant

• by Nabbiecough

Emergen-C Vitamin D and Calcium, a powder nutrient supplement which is simply added to any beverage the user chooses, has been a beneficial addition to my diet. Unlike the other Emergen-C derivatives, “Vitamin D and Calcium” comes in a mixed berry flavor which I’ve found tastes a little disagreeable if only half the contents are poured into a glass of water so if I’m going to use that variant I usually use the whole packet. That’s

probably the only less than optimal thing about Vitamin d and Calcium, as I tend to only use half the packet of other types of Emergen-C powder supplements, as they are ridiculously packed with nutrients; half the packet is more than enough to improve my health (and I enjoy saving money). I’ve found after using the product my energy levels and mood have lifted within the same day.

Another great attribute about Emergen-C Vitamin D and ...

• Calcium is that before using it I would rely on milk to fulfill my calcium needs. While I love milk, it’s nice to have an alternative source in terms of taste and texture (milk being thicker and Vitamin D and Calcium plus water being smoother with a berry kick), and would probably benefit someone who is lactose intolerant.

Additionally, I’m not always outside due to other indoor obligations and do feel the effects of lack of

interaction with the sun (occasionally I would become a bit depressed or listless, as is common with people who usually stay indoors). However, I do not suffer these adverse effects if I consume Vitamin D and Calcium, it providing a satisfactory amount of Vitamin D. It’s comforting to know that if I have a heavy work load and miss day-light hours I won’t pay for it in terms of mood atrophy because that means less stress for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428091278730330/k2311a0928/9.28.10