Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pop Tarts
  • No sooner had I bit into my first Pop Tart than I was addicted, and I believe that more people should know about these amazing treats to enjoy them as well
  • I cannot believe this wasn’t invented sooner, and I strongly think that it is by far the best flavor of Pop Tart that is on the market
  • I am not a fan of the fruit flavored insides, I like the dessert type flavors and this satisfies my sweet tooth on a whole new level
  • I think that everyone should at least try this product once before making any decisions on it

• by Susanna Frank

My aunt is constantly sending care packages filled with goodies. This last package contained a new flavor of Pop Tart I had never heard of before, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I immediately thought of the cookie dough flavored ice cream and was greatly intrigued by this new pastry. No sooner had I bit into my first Pop Tart than I was addicted, and I believe that more people should know about

these amazing treats to enjoy them as well.

Like regular Pop Tart’s, the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor is sweet and satisfying. It has a sugary icing on top and a soft gooey inside upon being toasted. There is a graham cracker texture to the outside coating, and the inside core is filled with chocolate chips and cookie dough flavor. I cannot believe this wasn’t invented sooner, and I strongly think that ...

• it is by far the best flavor of Pop Tart that is on the market. I am not a fan of the fruit flavored insides, I like the dessert type flavors and this satisfies my sweet tooth on a whole new level.

My favorite way to eat this product, is by toasting them in the toaster and enjoying the deliciously light flavor of the middle, which seems to be like a cream

base rather than an ice cream. This product is perfect for breakfast, a mid morning snack, or to eat on the go and my appetite is always satisfied after consuming one of these Pop Tarts.

I think that everyone should at least try this product once before making any decisions on it. Toasted, untoasted, with milk, juice…this product is perfect for any time of the day whenever your hunger craves something sweet and satisfying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728091278710330/k2311a0928/9.28.10