Dodge Charger 2007  » Cars  »
  • Although I have not driven one, I have seen pictures of this sporty vehicle and I'm rather impressed

• by cjaneb877
      The 2007 Dodge Charger in bright yellow with two doors is really something. Although I have not driven one, I have seen pictures of this sporty vehicle and I’m rather impressed.

It’s style acutally reminds me of an older Thunderbird designed in the eighties, but its loaded with black drim and a higher back than front, which gives it a very slim and fast look.

Couple that with its more than powerful growling engine, turbo

wheels, and powerful exhaust system, and you are looking at a car that probably any teenage boy would love to race.

Its sporty look and dynamic engineering are sure to give the driver a great sense of the road they are driving on and from what I can tell, the interior of the car is actually far more spacious and luxurious than one may think a sports car like that would obtain.

It has roudned edges ...

• on all of its ends, slick trendy and technologically futuristic capabilities, and an engine that looks just as impressive as it sounds.

So how much do these Chargers cost? Better pack away your loot.

The minimum price you would be looking at fully loaded, with the trade in value of a typical American Car would be atleast $30,000.

Typically, people seeking a powerful and catchy two door car are willing to pay that amount.

The car is sporty and powerful, yet safe and dynamic looking and it is made by a highly reputable and notorious company for producing great cars.

My better judgement tells me that once a few of these beauties get on the road, there will be more to come.

Would I personally purchase one? Guess Again.

I am saving my money for the Dodge Prowler.

Maybe by the time I am ninety, I can have one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91502127870128/k2311a0215/2.15.07