Dodge 2007 Caravan SWB
  • Although I still refuse to be a mini-van mom because I am in a perpetual state of denial that this is probably precisely what I need, I have been rather impressed with those Dodge Caravan SWB's - especially the light blue ones
  • Now, this may sound like a problem not all families obtain, but in my house, having two boys that are ten months apart sometimes brings about such problematic issues while driving a car

• by cjaneb877
      Although I still refuse to be a mini-van mom because I am in a perpetual state of denial that this is probably precisely what I need, I have been rather impressed with those Dodge Caravan SWB’s - especially the light blue ones. They’re fairly reasonable looking and they tend to look less like a space-mobile compared to other mini-vans.

I recently saw the inside of one and I was amazed at how functional the inside of the vehicle actually was.

It is quite ideal if you have multiple children.

Not only does it obtain three rows of seats, but it also has ample room for lugging additional baggage that comes along with having children! It also provides ample space between each seat to prevent the hot little hands of one child from hitting the child next to him or her.

Now, this may sound like a problem not all families obtain, but in my house, having two boys that are ten months apart sometimes brings about such problematic issues while driving a car.

I have found that ...

• Dodge 2007 Caravan SWB
      this vehicle is really the mini-vans of all mini-vans.

It costs only about $18,000 fully loaded if you are doing a trade in at a local Dodge Dealership and the mini-vans made by Dodge are said to have an outstanding history of lasting forever, being economical in temrs of gas, and they also really do meet the needs and requirements

of most everyday American families from what I can tell.

If I absolutely had to be driving a mini-van and come out of my perpetual state of denial, I would probably wind up purchasing one of these minivans.

If they could create something that had the outside look of Range Rover, but had the inner features of a minivan, I’d be set!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91502127860128/k2311a0215/2.15.07