2007 Dodge Caliber
  • The car only cost her about $18,000 to purchase new and while I am not a car expert, I'd say that for a newer vehicle that only costs about $20.00 to fill in terms of gas, that is not too shabby

• by cjaneb877
      I typically am not a Dodge fan. I find that I usually do not fit quite right in their cars being a shorter person.

I feel like I frequently am drowning in the cars and like there is so much room spacially, that I feel insecure on some level.

I recently got to ride in my friend’s four door Dodge Calibur, though and I was relatively surprised to find that I did acutally fit, and fit comfortably in this very family friendly automobile.

The car

only cost her about $18,000 to purchase new and while I am not a car expert, I’d say that for a newer vehicle that only costs about $20 to fill in terms of gas, that is not too shabby.

Moreover, it spacilly fits passengers so they are snug, but so that they feel secure, which is exactly what I look for in any kind of a truck or SUV.

I want to feel like I have ample arm and leg room without feeling like there is a ...

• ton of extra space between me, the car, and the road.

For under twenty thousnand dollars, from what I can tell, you are purchasing a vehicle from a name brand company that provides excellent safety features including four sets of airbags.

You are also getting a vehicle that comfortably seats up to five passengers at once and really, that obtains a nice rounded, yet modern and contemporary style.

The Caliber I took a ride in was silver with a black interior and the combination made for

a rather uniquely presentable entire package for the car.

I was also pleased to see that despite a high traffic density that we were driving in at the time, the car was very acute at stopping on the drop of a dime, and it also offered very good visability for both the driver and the passenger.

While Dodge’s Prowler, would be my first choice in a Dodge, this car is a rather econimical and family-friendly vehicle so I would have to give it a rather good rating as well!

2007 Dodge Caliber

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91502127850128/k2311a0215/2.15.07