Careline Lip and Cheek Tint Berry Red  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have pale complexion so I I decided to get it so I wouldn’t look too much like a vampire
  • The downside is that after using it for days, I noticed that my lips have dried and started to peel
  • The one thing I like best about this lip stain is that the color spreads evenly on the lips
  • Most of the lip stains I encountered before had this problem
  • The best thing about it is that it is very very affordable

• by gitana

Careline Lip and Cheek tint is such a fun product to have around. As the name implies, it is both a lip tint and cheek tint , rolled into one. I have pale complexion so I I decided to get it so I wouldn’t look too much like a vampire.

The red liquid is contained in a small cylinder glass tube. It has an applicator connected to the lid so the moment you open it, it is ready to be applied.

For a natural look, you only need to apply a minimal amount and to pucker up your lips together to spread the color evenly all over your lips. If you use the applicator to brush it all over , the result would be rather too red. Unlike

other lip stains, the color spreads evenly so your lips don’t look like they are bleeding.

The downside is that after using it for days, I noticed that my lips have dried and started to peel. But I already figured out a solution for that: the secret is to apply lip balm first before applying the stain so the stain don’t contact the lips directly. I use Blistex Lip Tone and they rock together.

For the lips, it works pretty nicely. I have not tried putting it on my cheeks because I already use a separate product to put color on my cheeks so I would not dwell on this.

By the way I got it for only seventy pesos. And since I only use it on ...

• my lips, and since it takes only a small amount to get a natural reddish tint, this is sure going to last a long time for me. I hope the formula doesn’t dry up or something after keeping it for long.

The tint itself also lasts a long time. I apply it on my lips once in the morning and usually never again for the rest of the day. Except during occasions when there is a lot of eating and drinking going on. But most of the time, I don’t get the necessity to apply it another time during the day.

The one thing I like best about this lip stain is that the color spreads evenly on the lips. Most of the lip stains I encountered

before had this problem. The color concentrate on some areas and sparingly on the other areas of the lips and the result: my lips looked like they were bleeding. I swear it sucked. Its such a shame considering those brands were far more expensive than this one. I am talking about revlon’s lip and cheek jam, not to mention it was very sticky you might just as well dab real jam on your mouth.

Kudos to careline for this lip stain, they really did a good job on this. Its perfect for women who are pale and want to add a little color on their lips. It has nice glow-from-within effect that I really like. The best thing about it is that it is very very affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128091278480330/k2311a0928/9.28.10